The primary purpose of the Kiwanis Club of Southeast Polk is to improve the quality of life for children and families worldwide by adhering to the objects of Kiwanis International, which are:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship
- To provide, through this club, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build a better community.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.